Monday, June 01, 2009

Cory's Graduation

We had lots of big events this past weekend, one of them being Dan's younger brother Cory's graduation. I know I said it a couple of posts back, but Cory was just in kindergarten when Dan and I started dating. And now he's off to college! He is a very bright kid and is headed to DeVry with an awesome scholarship. I know he's going to do great, and we look forward to having him closer to us (Lombard). Congrats, Cory! We love you and are very proud of you. (I'm quite sure he doesn't read this blog, so Sandi, please pass along the message. :-))

The grad:

IMG_2568

Roses for the mom and grandmas:

Picnik collage


Getting what he's worked all those years for:

Picnik collage

The proud parents:

Picnik collage

Family (except Anne, who does not allow her picture to be taken :-)):

Picnik collage

6 comments:

Erica said...

I'm so glad you posted these great pictures of Cory's graduation. I can't believe he's going to college!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at his Open House.

Love,
Erica

AKHogan said...

Great pics! Thanks Sara!!

Christina said...

You got some great pictures!! Cory looks so handsome and mature! I also love the picture of Dan leaning in for the kiss. :-)

We had so much fun that night! It was good seeing you guys. We're looking forward to more partying at the Open House!

Congrats Cory!!!

Amy said...

Hi Sara! I came across your blog after visting Christina's and seeing her list of favorites. Took me long enough to check you out...I've been reading Christina's for months now...

Wanted you to know I really enjoy what you've written. You are clever, funny, and a very well rounded writer.

~Amy

Sara said...

Amy, thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the pics. I don't really want a new camera, but mine just doesn't do well at these types of events. Without your pics I wouldn't have anything for Cory's high school pages.
You are a great photographer!
love ya,
Sandi