It was fun watching them climb and seeing how excited they were to be "way up high" in the tree. I remember when Cory was little and used to climb in the tree in front of Mimi's house. It's fun to see how excited little ones get about the simple things like climbing trees and checking out bugs. love ya, Sandi
4 comments:
That is so cute! I love seeing little boys hard at work having fun and getting dirty. =0)
Teara
Love the pictures! It was so great seeing all of you this weekend. I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Love, Ruth
It was fun watching them climb and seeing how excited they were to be "way up high" in the tree. I remember when Cory was little and used to climb in the tree in front of Mimi's house. It's fun to see how excited little ones get about the simple things like climbing trees and checking out bugs.
love ya,
Sandi
I love these pictures! The boys were having such a great time together climbing that tree. Henry sure loves Gabie!!
Post a Comment