OK, so even thought I'm way behind on my 10 posts, I'm still trying to finish. Here are a few pics of the boys that I promised to post....a couple of Gabe and Henry together and a couple of my adorable nephews.
I can't remember if I posted this or not, but Gabe was sick over the weekend while we were there; he threw up a couple of random times and was definitely not in the mood for pictures, neither these nor Portrait Innovations! I'm just glad no one else got it!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Love their matching monogrammed shirts!!
I think I'm going to finally take the plunge and see if I can get in at either local (kind of local?) Portrait Innovations tomorrow or this weekend as I think we're going el cheapo and just giving the grandparents and aunts pictures of the girls for Christmas. And it is about time Charlotte FINALLY goes for pictures. Though I've been saying that for...3 years. Or so.
These turned out so cute. Gabe was such a trooper. If Henry had been sick, I can guarantee he wouldn't have been nearly as cordial. He may have been acting much like he did when we left that day!!! Love you guys. And we love the shirts!
Post a Comment