Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 Posts in 20 Days?






So, I really fell off the wagon with my 10 posts in 10 days. While I'm at it, I should mention that I never ordered any containers from the packaging and container website, I have not used more than one week's worth of meal's from the Kraft website, I have not put together the "household notebook" using tools from http://www.organizedhome.com/, .......this list could go on for while.


That said, I thought I would post some pics and updates. I was finally able to get a pic of Caleb's teeth. And I think he's working on some more. He's been a little cranky during the day, but he's been sleeping through the night again, which is nice. We also tried prunes for the first time, which, surprisingly, I think he liked.


Gabe had fun in the snow last weekend and helped with some holiday baking over the weekend when Oma came out. He was loving making his own little "recipe" out of the cookie sprinkles.


So, five days 'til Christmas and not a present wrapped, still about half my shopping left to do! I did a fair amount online. I definitely loved the convenience, but it does have a price.....shipping! I'm guessing that I spent maybe $50 or so on shipping for things that came by mail. Definitely something to factor into the ol' holiday budget for future years. Also, if you catch shipping specials, that helps, too.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb does have the prettiest eyes! Those long, long eyelashes.
And it just wouldn't be Christmas unless you were out shopping on Christmas Eve right : )

Christina said...

Such cute pics...can't wait to see the boys tomorrow!!!