Monday, December 03, 2007

Post #3 - Gabe's New Friends







You'll have to excuse the first few second of this video; I was trying to sneak up on Gabe to get some footage. He had a blast playing with the ornaments yesterday, especially Curious George, Elmo and the "cracker guy" (nutcracker). I love the little conversation he is having about the presents on Curious George's head. You'll also get a little flavor for his attitude lately..."don't do that, mommy....don't tell me that, mommy...don't say no to me, mommy....." After he hijacked the camera at the end of this video, he took a ton of shots; I might put them in a flickr album and post the link if I get really ambitious....here are a few of decorating the tree, though...

2 comments:

Amy Kate said...

Oh my gosh, Charlotte has totally been saying things like, "Don't boss me mommy!" lately - ALL. THE. TIME. Makes me crazy. Something in the air?

Christina said...

Henry, too, you guys! "Don't do it" is his big one. It drives me bonkers!

Your tree turned out so cute...I love Gabe's ornaments on that one branch. So funny!