Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bon Voyage


So, I leave in a few short hours for FRANCE! I'm very excited, but also anxious to leave. As usual, I procastinate and so am still pulling things together and packing, but I wanted to take a minute to post this pic so I can see it from France (he loves playing with his markers, and a couple of days I looked at him and saw this - even some of his teeth looked blue, thankfully they're non-toxic!). I'll try to post if I can from there, but I don't think I'll be able to post pics until I get home. I'll miss everyone, especially Gabe and Dan, but I know I'll be glad I went! Au revoir!!!!


1 comments:

Christina said...

We're praying for you Sara. Have a great trip. We can't wait to see your amazing pictures and hear all about it when you get home! We love you!