Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm back!


I arrived safely home from France last night around 6 p.m. Chicago time. It was a great trip and I'll be posting more about it shortly. Thanks for all your prayers for safe travel! For now, here's a pic of the Eiffel Tower, which I saw in person yesterday morning - weird.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Jamie

Christina said...

Welcome home! We're so glad you made it back safely. And I'm dying to see the rest of the pics and hear all about your trip. This is a great picture of you. You look like you could be French or European with your scarf. Darling! Talk to you soon!

lizzy said...

hey, so my friend introduced me to this site, and i remember coach tyo telling me that she had it looked her up and saw that she hasn't updated in forever, so i saw your comment and see that you do. How was your trip to Europe, looks nice. How is Gabe doing? Also how do you get pictures up on here.

lizzy said...

by the way im lizzy, manager for western, i met you at the valpo game