Just a quick hello from France! I got here safely and the trip went really smoothly. Thanks for all the prayers for safe travel! Things here are really beautiful - a lot like I imagined them with very beautiful buildings with large shutters and window boxes. Toulouse is also called the pink city because of all the brick used, really pretty. Anyway, I can't write much now, but wanted to check in with everyone. Hope you're all doing well! I miss Dan and Gabe, but I'm having lots of fun and enjoying France!
Au revoir!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
An update from France, how exciting! Say hi to Heather & Ila for me. Hope you are having a great trip, take lots of pictures and enjoy! See you when you get back : )
Jamie
I'm so glad that you all made it safely and it sounds like you're doing well. France sounds beautiful!! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back. Enjoy your time there! Love you!
We all miss you here! I kept lurking to see if there would be any pictures or fun updates, but will have to wait until you get back in for the scoop!!
Amy
Post a Comment