
We got together this past Saturday with some college friends and their little ones - aren't the little ones cute? They all look so huge next to the new baby! We were talking about how when we used to hang out it was going out to dinner or watching a movie and now we're chasing after all the kids! But it's a lot of fun. Gabe was a little on the shy side, and wanted to keep the Elmo book that Kaitlyn gave Christine for her birthday.

3 comments:
This picture is so cute. Although it looks like you're missing something.....(jk!). Did Gabe get another haircut?? He looks SO cute. I can't believe Christine is one! She looks so much bigger to me..the last time I saw her was at Gabe's birthday party. Looks like you guys had fun..I bet it was busy with 5 kids!
I know, two, two and.....one. :-) He did get another haircut the day before this picture. We went to the same place we did before and had a different lady, so I wasn't as happy with it as the first time. However, we put in a Veggie Tales movie while she cut it and he didn't move a muscle the whole time!
I can't believe how big all the kids look. Especially Vals, I thought she just had a baby!
That's crazy how fast they grow!! It's a very cute pic!
Post a Comment