Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Kittie Video

Here's a short video of the new kitties (and a little bit of Gabe's booty shake).


4 comments:

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally said...

SO CUTE! I brought Nathan on my lap to watch the video, and he tried to STAND UP and was making his general animal noise (which sounds like "fff") when the brown one was jumping around. Mau is a cute name for the one, and the other one should be called something energetic like "jumper" (that's dumb, but I'm not a cat-namer). They should be tons of fun for you all.

Christina said...

Ok, this is too funny to me. I love the way Gabe is playing with his phonics bus and ignoring the two brand new maus. He is just too funny..and I love the booty-shakin'. The kitties are just precious. I love the picture with them sleeping on you..so sweet. I love meow for the name of the one little sweetie one..and the other..hmm, I agree, he needs an energetic or just big name. I'll think on it and get back to you. It's sweet that you took two of them so they can have eachother. So fun!!

Anonymous said...

What about Tiger for a name : )

Tiger II