Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Dancing with the Stars!
I'm not sure if any of you out there are fans of this show, but I've become quite addicted. The new season started tonight, and despite all the work I need to do tonight, I was transfixed. I must say, I think I'm rooting for Joey (Joey Lawrence) and AC Slater (Mario Lopez). :-) Watching it makes me really wish I could dance, and I can't to save my life. Maybe I'll take lessons some day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish I could watch it...I have Bible study Tuesday nights, or else I know I'd be hooked! I'm sure I'll keep up with the results shows on wednesday nights. How was jerry springer??? I'm curious about him :-) I wonder who will go tonight. I'm a reality tv junkie!
I agree...it's so addicting! Jerry was surprisingly sweet, don't you think? But not the best dancer...it makes me want to take dance lessons with Jean - maybe salsa given my dominican neighborhood (so that I can sorta fit in).
I heard that Jerry Springer was a jerk from a friend who lived in the same waterfront super fancy condo in Chicago where he lived too... some story about a run-in in an elevator and he just said something rude... but who knows, maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe someone on his show just got into a fistfight with someone else on his show.
Hi, Katie!! Yes, Jerry was a little on the charming side, but I agree...he doesn't have the moves to stay around.
Post a Comment