This is so funny. Henry sweats big time, too. In fact, we had a bit of a disaster with his 1-year pics because while we were waiting for our appt (they were late) he was running around the studio. Then it was our turn and he was seriously sweating. So in his pics he has a big, sweaty part. I didn't know how to dry it fast!!
By the way, speaking of...I just took Henry this morning back to the salon for his 2nd haircut! It was getting shaggy around the ears and eyes and unruly. I love it..I'll have to post some pics. Definitely looks like a grown up boy.
3 comments:
That's hilarious, looks like he was a little hot!
I can't get over what a big boy he is!!
Jamie
This is so funny. Henry sweats big time, too. In fact, we had a bit of a disaster with his 1-year pics because while we were waiting for our appt (they were late) he was running around the studio. Then it was our turn and he was seriously sweating. So in his pics he has a big, sweaty part. I didn't know how to dry it fast!!
By the way, speaking of...I just took Henry this morning back to the salon for his 2nd haircut! It was getting shaggy around the ears and eyes and unruly. I love it..I'll have to post some pics. Definitely looks like a grown up boy.
Post a Comment