Saturday, August 26, 2006

Muscles

The other night while we were making dinner, Dan taught Gabe how to show his "muscles," and they were also working on catching a ball. This one really makes me laugh! :-)

6 comments:

Christina said...

FUNNY! I love how he shrieks when he shows his muscles!! He is so cute...we miss you guys :-(

Sally said...

I think that video should be called "Aspirations of a baby plumber." :D

Sally said...

Sorry, that is a stereotype, which I should not be spreading. But I just loved his little bottom showing. Nathan's pants do that to him all the time.

Lyndsey said...

Oh, that is so cute! He'll look back someday and be so embarassed that you took that video... :)

Sara said...

It's OK, Sally, you can't help but think "plumber" when you see it. :-) He's in the habit of pulling on his diaper, especially when his shirt is off sometimes. I'll definitely save this one for maybe prom night or something. :-)

Sally said...

Prom night- that's so horrible! I say use it if you don't like his date, but that might make a girl like him more since he's so cute in that video.