Thursday, December 06, 2012

I miss blogging...

I was l looking at old posts yesterday and reminiscing about when I used to blog regularly. I am so glad I have those posts from when the boys were little. We are doing well and are in full Christmas mode. I hope to document some of our traditions this year.....there are lots and we are enjoying every minute!

2 comments:

Amy Kate said...

Me, too, Sara! I miss reading your blog and I miss having such a solid record of things that were happening with the kids on my blog. I've been thinking about getting back into it (famous last words).

Glad you guys are doing well! Saw the sweetest idea on Pinterest (of course) where you put out an empty jar in January and write down exciting things and milestones throughout the year on slips of paper and toss them in the jar. Then at the end of the year you can pull them all out and review the year. Reminded me of looking through old blog posts a bit.

Merry Christmas to you Hogans!

Christina said...

I feel the same way! I check in on other blogs and usually end up feeling so super guilty that I haven't kept up on mine. I was just looking through old posts yesterday and feeling nostalgic. Glad for those memories. I really like Amy's idea to keep memories in a mason jar to look back through at the end of the year. That would be so special to read on New Years Eve! I've also thought about keeping a notebook and writing just one sentence a day. Just a little record of day to day things.

Love that you're posting!
Love you,
Christina