Dan took his last test for the semester on Thursday and we decided we wanted to celebrate with a little weekend getaway. So, we booked a room at the Marriot in Schaumburg and packed iyr bags. we swam, ate pizza, watched the Bulls game, stuffed ourselves with a buffet breakfast and swam some more. Gabe crossed over to true swimmer this weekend and it was so fun to see. He swam in the deep end and even jumped in with no floaties!
it was a perfect and much needed weekend. So thankful for my little family!




it was a perfect and much needed weekend. So thankful for my little family!

1 comments:
You're blogging again, YAY! I still check in and love these posts today!
What a special weekend! A true celebration was definitely called for! So happy that Dan is done with classes this semester -- woo-hoo! And great job, Gabe! I'm so proud of you for being so brave in the deep end of the pool!
I love the family picture of you 4, too!
Love you guys,
Christina
Post a Comment