There just aren't any words for today's tragedy. All I know is this world is a broken place and we must cling to the hope of Christ.
I held the boys a little tighter tonight. We made gingerbread houses and drove around to see the Christmas lights. I love them so much and can't imagine the heartache of those families in Connecticut.
May God cover them in His grace and may I be thankful for each moment.




I held the boys a little tighter tonight. We made gingerbread houses and drove around to see the Christmas lights. I love them so much and can't imagine the heartache of those families in Connecticut.
May God cover them in His grace and may I be thankful for each moment.

1 comments:
Oh, I so hear you. I've been holding mine a little tighter this week too. What a horrible tragedy. It touches our mother's heart especially close. I love that you made your Friday night extra special. Cute little gingerbread houses!
Love you guys and see you SOON!
Christina
Post a Comment