Friday, May 04, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lollipop!

Today is Lolli's second birthday (according to her papers). Have I ever posted about Lolli on the blog before? It's quite possible I haven't. I think after almost two years, I am still coming to terms with having a dog. Ha! Seriously, though....I complain, but she really is a super sweet dog, and I'm not gonna lie, I feel extra safe when she's around. She's got a MEAN bark and I love that she is so protective of our home. We are hoping she will protect the new basketball hoop we just put up in the backyard. For real.

Here are a few pics of the 'Poppers. She's a pretty girl. Her eyes look a little sad sometimes, but mostly sweet. I love when she crashes out on the couch (we've been letting her sleep there at night). She just passes out cold around 9 p.m. And sometimes she dreams, which is extra entertaining. Especially when she's dreaming about running.

Happy birthday, Lollipop! We are {mostly} glad you are part of our family!!

IMG_8621 IMG_7775 IMG_7779 IMG_7780 IMG_7783 IMG_7788 IMG_8178 IMG_8181 IMG_8617 lolli 2010
{This was the day we got Lolli - look how litle she was!}

1 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Lolli! I can't believe it's been two years! The boys look so small in the picture when you first brought her home two years ago. She is such a sweet dog. William is so thankful for Lolli, too!

Love you guys!