Monday, January 02, 2012

And so another year begins...

Source: flickr.com via Barbara on Pinterest


Given it's been, oh...about FOUR months since my last post, I figured I better do a recap of sorts to close out 2011.  I mean, I need to at least document some basics since this is my only method of record keeping, right?

So, here here's a partial list (in no particular order) of highlights from the year that I plan to blog about in the coming days (where I haven't already).  It was quite a year.  Ups, downs and everything in between, but nothing short of blessed.

Here's to a new year, full of promise and hope.  Happy New Year!


2011
A very merry Christmas
Caleb started preschool
Gabe started first grade
Gabe broke his leg
Gabe lost a bunch of teeth
Florida
Our 10th Anniversary / Galena
Thea
Glen
Siding
Farewell to the swagger wagon
Life Changes (back to full-time, Dan to part-time)
Scholarship
Lego Party
Pablo Party
Dan's 2nd Marathon
My first 5k (kindof)
Milestones for Gabe
Milestones for Caleb
Soccer
Kindergarten Graduation
Lolli turns 1


2 comments:

Christina said...

I can't wait for these! I love your recap - looking at this list I'm realizing what a year 2011 was. Lots of major stuff. Doesn't seem possible that it was just one year. I also love the pic you shared from Pinterest!

Can't wait for more to come!
love you!

Amy Kate said...

And...I will likely be stealing your 2011 highlights idea (as usual). Love these posts. I cannot believe the difference from the siding - I never saw before/after shots like that. AMAZING!
Miss you!