Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Last Week {give or take} in Pictures

February 14, 2011

February 14: Valentine's Roses from Dan

February 13, 2011

February 13: A little tyelenol for a fever {Gabe}


February 12, 2011

February 12: Cousin sleepover!

February 11, 2011

February 11: A very special letter comes in the mail {and I almost burst into tears}


February 10, 2011

February 10: No groceries = takeout (I am in love with these teeny bags of chips!)

February 8, 2011


February 8: Brrrrr!

February 6, 2011

February 6: Color therapy {Valentine's crafts}...and a broken toe, but this picture is much better than that one.

February 5, 2011

February 5: Rocket lauch {separate post forthcoming}

February 4, 2011

February 4: Cream puffs from Beard Papa's {special treat for Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi's visit}

February 3, 2011

February 3: Stir crazy snow day #2 {which, oddly enough, I find myself longing for again!}

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love this! It's almost more fun like this than day-by-day!

I second loving the little bags of chips from Chipotle. Too cute! {And yummy!} And love the cute picture of the two superman cuties together! So sweet. We had so much fun with you guys!

So sorry to hear about your broken toe. You poor thing. I hope it heals quickly!!

Love you and am praying you're all healthy SOON!
Love,
Christina

Jamie said...

I want a cream puff : )