And while I had the camera up there, why not a couple of the sweet sleeping boys. On nights when Dan works a little later I bathe them and then we all lay on the futon in Caleb's room. I love this snuggle time with them. It usually starts off with books, then prayers, then them being super silly about something (the word "poop" is usually involved), then them drifting off to sleep....(then me lugging the big one to his OWN bed). :-)


6 comments:
They look so sweet sleeping next to each other. Don't you wish you could just freeze time so they wouldn't grow up so fast? sniff sniff...
ohmygoodness, this is so sweet!
These pictures are precious!
The last one is too sweet. Wishing we could slow down time!
Love,
Erica
Love the picture of the boys sleeping so sweetly next to each other! What fun memories they will have of snuggling with you on the futon!
Love, Ruth
Sara, these pictures are amazing!! I LOVE all of them but the bath ones are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I love love love the picture of Caleb (I think those are his lips!) blowing the bubbles off his hand. So absolutely darling and sweet. And these pics prove your photographic genius--the fact that you're able to get great pictures in dimly lit areas proves that you really have talent!
Love the moments you captured and now will forever have. (now I want to do the same...)
Love,
Christina
the sleeping ones are so precious... they are so sweet when they sleep aren't they!
Post a Comment