Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day 3: Part 2 of 3 - Sausalito

San Fran 161

After Golden Gate we stopped in Sausalito. It's a really cute little bayside town - lots of boutiques, shops and open air cafes.


San Fran 158

We stopped in this little place and had a delicious lunch - grilled veggies and a caprese salad. Yum.

San Fran 160

San Fran 159

There were some REALLY beautiful homes. We decided to take a stroll through part of the VERY HILLY residential area. There were some seriously steep hills. Lots of the homes were gated and I couldn't help but wonder who lives in that lovely little community.

San Fran 164

San Fran 167

San Fran 168

San Fran 170

We hit a couple of cute shops, and I scored an adorable pair of Paul Frank rainboots for Gabe for $5! We picked up a couple of other little things and then hit the road. I was excited for the next stop - Napa Valley!
San Fran 162

4 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

How fun! This is such a charming little town. And those huge houses...wow, those are beautiful! Also, that tree is so unique. I love the twisted trunk. AND Gabe's boots were such a steal...they are darling!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography. I got a calendar from the Metropolitan Museum full of nature photographs by a famous photographer. Yours are great. You could have your own calendar or book!
love ya,
Sandi

Erica said...

It looks like such a fun place to walk around and explore. I love walking through new neighborhoods, especially with beautiful houses!
You guys ordered such a healthy lunch, actually makes me want to eat vegetables.

Can't wait for the next installment!
Love,
Erica