Gabe will be starting 3-day preschool in September, and his new teacher has a tradition of visiting the students before school starts. She came to visit us today, and Gabe was VERY excited for her to come. He literally sat in his chair at the door on the porch waiting for her, and then while she was here he was bouncing of the walls (perfect...hope it didn't make her nervous!).
Gabe and his new teacher:

A pic we took that will go in the hall at school:

Waiting, waiting...:
6 comments:
I absolutely love this photo of Gabie sitting by the door . . . waiting. How precious. He is such a wonderful little boy; I'm sure he's going to be a delightful student just like his daddy was. The only thing Dan ever got in trouble for in school (well grade school at least) was dancing while waiting in line in Kindergarten! LOL That story made Bacia laugh so hard! It actually was pretty funny considering he was such a good little boy and he was attending a pretty conservative Christian school! Gabriel will do great. Love, Oma
crazy, crazy!! He looks like such a big boy. Can't even believe it!
Know he will love school and be a wonderful student! I too love the picture of him waiting by the door! What anticipation!! Love, Ruth
That's so sweet! I can't believe how fast the time goes and what a big boy he is now!
These pictures are absolutely precious. He seems like such a big boy, but looking back he'll seem like the littlest thing getting ready for preschool. So bittersweet. Makes me tear up a bit...
How wonderful that his preschool teacher came to your house to meet him. What an awesome teacher! I know he will do great.
Beautiful pictures.
Love you guys!
So sweet. I love the picture of Gabe sitting by the door, patiently waiting for his teacher. That's a priceless memory captured beautifully.
I can't wait to hear more about his school. His teacher seems wonderful. I love that she makes home visits. That's rare these days.
I know Gabe is going to love school. He's such a friendly, sweet little boy.
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment