May I just say that I have the cutest grandchildren this side of Texas?!! What a precious boy! He is so adorable! Thank you for sharing this picture. And, yes, I do think he will have the sweet tooth! OH, BOY! I remember when Gabriel was this age (2), he was picking and eating tomatoes directly from his daddy's garden - just a little different! Love, Oma
I love this picture!! I agree that this could be the Twinkie ad campaign for 2010. LOVE it!! He is such a cutie.
At Caleb's and Henry's bday, when I was offering spoons for icecream/cupcake plates around and I asked Gabe if he'd like one he said, "umm, no thanks" and then he went and grabbed his veggie skewer! I had just never seen anything like it :-) So funny! My boys are just like Caleb!
5 comments:
Love the pic..... and now I want a twinkie :) l.u.
Would be a great picture for a Twinkie ad! Doug loves Twinkies, too. I'm more of a Hostess Cupcake girl!! Ruth :0)
May I just say that I have the cutest grandchildren this side of Texas?!! What a precious boy! He is so adorable! Thank you for sharing this picture. And, yes, I do think he will have the sweet tooth! OH, BOY! I remember when Gabriel was this age (2), he was picking and eating tomatoes directly from his daddy's garden - just a little different! Love, Oma
I love this picture!! I agree that this could be the Twinkie ad campaign for 2010. LOVE it!! He is such a cutie.
At Caleb's and Henry's bday, when I was offering spoons for icecream/cupcake plates around and I asked Gabe if he'd like one he said, "umm, no thanks" and then he went and grabbed his veggie skewer! I had just never seen anything like it :-) So funny! My boys are just like Caleb!
This picture is too cute!
I LOVE twinkies!
Yum!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment