Oh, your boys are so cute!!! Look at Caleb's eyes, definitely going to get the girls attention someday! I'm so happy for you both, and look forward to all of the updates!
Sara, I think he looks like you!!! He is just such a doll. He's really getting bigger. That's exciting that he's getting some longer stretches of sleep in. Hopefully that will last and they will only get longer and longer...
3 comments:
Oh, your boys are so cute!!! Look at Caleb's eyes, definitely going to get the girls attention someday! I'm so happy for you both, and look forward to all of the updates!
Sara, I think he looks like you!!! He is just such a doll. He's really getting bigger. That's exciting that he's getting some longer stretches of sleep in. Hopefully that will last and they will only get longer and longer...
We love you guys!
You can tell he's changed already. He looks bigger and older, I can't believe it! Great pics, he's so cute.
Hunter didn't sleep 5 hrs. straight until he was about 3 months!!
We'll have to come see you soon.
Jamie
Post a Comment