Last night and Wednesday night Caleb slept a five hour stretch during the night, which has been great. I feel like a new woman and I think I actually had some dreams! However, last night he was fussier than he's been so far and this morning, too, staying awake for almost 4 hours and nursing constantly. I'm wondering if he's having the three-week growth spurt? I read under "cluster feeding" in the What to Expect the First Year book that this can happen at three weeks (he's three weeks today) and that it's only supposed to last a day or two, so we'll see.
I know I say this every time, but I will try to post some pics soon (I just need to download them). In other news, we got a new chimney today. Not the most exciting thing to spend money on, but it had to be done since you could see straight though our old one! Maybe Dan will post some pics on his blog (I think he's been blogging again, but don't tell him I told you).
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment