Sunday, April 14, 2013
Easter 2013
It's been a while and I'm behind on blogging, namely for the following reasons:
1.) Our desktop is extremely slow and running out of memory.
2.) The laptop has been hijacked by an unnamed person completing the 3rd sememster of his MBA studies.
3.) My phone uploads pictures sideways, and I have yet to figure out how to fix that problem.
4.) I am lazy / tired.
5.) I have been watching too much Mad Men, New Girl, Nashville, The Mindy Project, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation and assorted movies via Amazon instant streaming.
6.) I am much too busy reading other people's blogs.
I could go on, but I'll leave it at that, and will also leave you with this snapshot of our Easter. These craz yboys keep me on my toes (an still refuse to cooperate for pictues!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love these pictures from Easter! Such a beautiful family and precious sweet boys! I hear you about being behind on blogging. It seems like I go in spurts, when I blog it's good but when I stop there's always a llllloooonnnnggggg lull in between :) It's ok -- those other things are more important!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment