Just wanted to pop in and say hello if anyone's still out there! I need to be more consistent with updates and such. The ol' memory isn't as good as it used to be, and Lord knows I'm not keeping record of things anywhere else. So, for the sake of posterity and family records, I'll try to do a little better. :-)
Photo: Aunt Christina! {She did an amazing job despite some VERY difficult clients. :-) That's another story for another day, with more photos to come.}


3 comments:
Very cute Sara!! I hope you are all healthly and happy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I miss not see you all as much as we did in the past growing up. Great memories though. Say Hello to everyone and your Mom too. Sometimes i would see her at the Cracker Barrel.
"Hi Sara"
That was me greeting you at our bloggers anonymous meeting :) I'm glad to see these posts!
And your family is photogenic no matter what!
Love you guys,
Christina
LOVE this picture of you guys! Yay for new posts! I love reading them :-)
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment