Monday, June 14, 2010

Ring around the Rosy

Caleb has been singing Ring around the Rosy non-stop lately. I love hearing him sing. But his version is a little different than the traditional one. It goes a little something like this:

Ring around the rosy

Pock em a zee zoo

Pock em. Zee zoo.

All fall down!

And I was able to bribe him into doing it for the camera (but you have to bear through a couple of failed attempts first):

UPDATE: I uploaded the wrong video, and now I can't get the right one to upload, so I will try to get it right tonight!

UPDATE #2: This is still not the video, but I found this on the video camera....cracks me up. I have no idea why he made up this little song.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Is that, "I'm a lucky fellow, I am called Penuckle"?? Ok, just checkin' cause that is the funniest stuff I've heard all day. Hilarious. And is he taping himself. I love it. I love it all actually. I really love Caleb's version of Ring around the Rosie and can't wait to see him sing it. I mean, what's a pocket full of posie anyways??

Love you,
Christina

Sara said...

That's totally what he's saying, and I have no idea why. I think "I'm a lucky fellow" is from a Veggie Tales movie, but I'm not sure about the penuckle part!

We watched it together and then Caleb had to also tape his own version, which was just him saying "penuckle" over and over again in a really deep voice. I might need to post that one, too. Ha!

Excellent comic relief. :-)