Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Nothing Exciting to Report
Well, today was my 39 week check-up, and the doctor said I was "about the same" as last week and also told me to make an appointment for next week. So, it doesn't look like brother is coming anytime soon. Yes, we're calling him brother because we STILL are undecided on a name. I'm feeling OK, other than just tired and my feet are swollen like marshmallows in this heat. I am definitely in nesting mode and have all these crazy lists and things that I think need to be done before the baby gets here, both at work and at home. In reality, I know that the kitchen cabinets do not need to be re-lined and reorganized before the baby gets here, but right now in my mind they do. :-) I am trying to let go of all this so I am not quite so stressed out and anxious; maybe it's just nature's way of keeping you busy until the baby gets here. Despite all the nesting instincts, there's still PLENTY of cleaning to do and things to get ready! Things are definitely coming along, though. I'm going to post some much overdue pics of the paint job in the baby's room next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment