We spent the last couple days of our trip in Paris, which was amazing. We didn't have a ton of time there, so we did a bus tour of the city the first day and saw a lot of the city that way, which was nice. The second day we went to Musee D'Orsay and saw lots of original Monets, Van Goghs, Reniors, etc. I'm not an art buff, but that was very cool to see. Then we went to Notre Dame and Saint Shappel (sp?). Here are a few pics: Heather and me at the Louve (we didn't go in due to lack of time and wanting to go to Musee D'Orsay instead), Place de la Concorde (where Marie Antionette and Louis the IX (?) were beheaded), Arc de Triumph (original gate to the city, if you closely those are people at the very bottom - it's huge), the Eiffel Tower, and Heather and me at Notre Dame. It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad I went. I was definitely missing home, but I know I'll always be glad I took to opportunity to go and would definitely recommend it for anyone else considering Europe!




1 comments:
These are such great pictures. It looks like they're postcards with your heads and bodies photoshopped in. It looks so beautiful and exactly how I picture Europe, too. I love the one of the Eiffel Tower with the flowers in the foreground. That would be a good framer!
I just realized that we didn't look at your pictures while we were there. We'll have to do that the next time we're together!
Post a Comment