Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Cay Cay!


Dear Cay Cay,

Another year has passed and tomorrow you are 4.  Wasn't it just yesterday you turned 3?  I have loved watching you grow this year.  Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by your cuteness that I have to just stop and take it in.  Your sweet voice, adorable enunciation and quirky mannerisms get me every time.  And we can't forget about your persistence; once your mind is made up, well, it's made up! But that's what makes you YOU.  And we love everything about you.

We love that you still love to snuggle with "day day" (and now also mommy's favorite grey scarf).   We love your strong preference for Nutella and bread, your meal of choice on many days over the past year.  We love how much you look up to your big brother.  And we love that sweet, sweet laugh.  It's one of the very best sounds in this world.

I can't wait to see you in the morning...to see the look on your face as you spy the couch full of presents, and as you open the much anticipated Pablo costume, complete with Super Spy accessories.  I will savor each minute, each smile, each laugh, knowing that this year will pass more quickly than the last.

I love you, my Cay Cay.  Daddy and I are so proud of you.  We pray only the best for you now and always. 

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mommy

0 comments: