While we visiting my dad in Rockford for Father's Day he picked up a Harley that he was going to be renting for a couple of days. Needless to say the boys were fascinated. They got to sit on the bike and try on the helmets. But before you call DCFS, you should know they did not actually RIDE said motorcycle. I, however, did get to go for a little ride on the back. I do love a good motorcycle ride....it had been years and this was my first time on a Harley. Definitely a lot of fun, but I have become a lot more nervous in my old age (especially about the fact that dad refused to wear a helmet)! :-)
It suits him, doesn't it? I think he needs to buy one! (But only if he agrees to wear a helmet - ha!).
3 comments:
I have to say, it suits your father so well that I am actually SHOCKED that the doesn't have a Harley. It seems to make perfect sense.
My brother doesn't wear a helmet on his either, and it makes me worry every time I hear him roar up our driveway.
I hope Elena sees these pictures!
Hahaha! You're right, Elena would probably love these pictures!
Whoa...super cool Grandpa!! How fun! Where is the picture of you riding on the bike??
Post a Comment