Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The summer list....

This weekend definitely felt like a kick-off to summer.  Heat, sun (thunderstorms!) and barbeque, plus some time away for Dan and I....it was just a lovely weekend all around. We also took the opportunity to get our summer list together so we can start checking things off!  There's another list, just as long, in my mind of other things I want to accomplish this summer, but I am going to try to focus on this one instead. 

Let the summer begin!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh Sara, I love your new blog design! Gorgeous!!

I'm inspired by your summer list...so fun and adventurous too! I especially love the visit Farmer City part :) please come soon!

I also have to say I love everything about this picture....your new wall color, the cute wall hook and calendar and your darling apron! Do I spy Anthro?? Love it!

Happy Summer! Can't wait to hear about your adventures as you check them off the list!
Love,
Christina

Christina said...

I forgot to mention that I was especially intrigued by 'foster parenting class' and 'make a decision'. Please do tell more!
Can't wait to hear!
love you guys!!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck said...

Foster parenting class?????