As always, I find myself reflecting on the year that is ending, and it's been another full one. In this year:
Gabe started kindergarten (and started reading).

He also lost his two bottom front teeth (9/24 and 10/30).

Caleb was potty trained.

We got a dog.

The boys became friends.

Dan ran his first half- and full-marathons.

We moved the boys into a shared room with bunk beds (last night!).
The list could go on. My heart is so full as I think of all the ways God has blessed us this year (and every year). May I be grateful and content as we start this new year and each day remind myself God's faithfulness to me and my family.
To all of our friends and famly, we love each one of you and appreciate all the ways you have brought joy to our lives this year.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Love this update, Sara!! God bless you and your sweet family this year!! Happy New Year!!
Yes you DID have a full year - always a lot when you put it all together. Congrats on the bunkbeds! That's fun!
love you :)
Post a Comment